Rachel Paper Dress
This piece is forever sold out. Sorry about that!
This blue frost cloqué was inspired by Rachel, they were the inspiration for this garment because of their whimsical personality and intricacies. We wanted to honor their dedication to playfulness through this backless, multi-dimensional piece.
- 89% Deadstock Polyblend, 8% Imitation Silk, 1% Gutermann Thread, 1% Bungee Cord, 1% No Slip Putty
- Waist adjustable with bungee cords
- Backless but comes with straps for extra support
- Made to order: pieces take 5 to 7 business days to make
- Questions on fit? DM us—we're here for you.
How we wear it: this dress is a statement piece and layers beautifully with other skirts, leggings, bike shorts, safety shorts. Layer it on top of a button up or wear it on its own.
Each garment is made with fair wage labor in our factory in Jiangmen. Read our sustainability report here.
Our model Ben wears a large, he is 6’0” and 150 lbs. Model Matt is 6'0" and is wearing a size large.
S: Length: 47 / Bust: 31 / Waist: 27-31
M: Length: 49 / Bust: 33 / Waist: 32-36
L: Length: 50in / Bust: 34 / Waist: 36-40