Karl Flounce Top
This piece is forever sold out. Sorry about that!
This grey victorian inspired top was inspired by Karl, yes, Karl The Fog. They were the inspiration for this garment because of San Francisco's delicate beauty when the city is wrapped in the fog. Colors feel more painterly and the muted nature of fog and this fabric speak to the wearers body.
* 99% available stock organza, 1% Gutermann Thread + notions
* Diamond style cut outs on front and back of chest
* Wrists feature a small wing detail
* Handwash or dry-clean only
* Made to order: pieces take 12 to 15 business days to make
* Questions on fit? DM us—we're here for you.
How we wear it: this top is the statement to be made. We would layer other lace pieces under it, high waisted pants or skirts, or layering a slip dress on top of it.
Each garment is made with fair wage labor in our factory in Jiangmen. Read our sustainability report here.
Our model Tyler (first photo) is 5'8” and 130 lbs. Patrick is 5’8” and 130 lbs.